Annual full financial statement Audits have become the new normal for the Defense Industry. But, in 2020 there is an increased focus on the accountability of government property in the possession of contractors. This increased emphasis is putting pressure on Defense Contractors to maintain existence and completeness of all their government property, as well as having a reliable and accountable Property Management System that can pass DCMA Audits.
Watch this on-demand webinar on Government Property Audits in 2020. We will take a practical look at what today’s Defense Contractors who manage government property need to understand to achieve and sustain audit-readiness.
The entire Defense community needs to embrace this audit initiative and have business systems in place that help support inventory accuracy and asset visibility.
You will learn:
- Current state of the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) initiative and why it’s important to anyone managing government property
- Key elements of DCMA’s Guidebook and how that impacts a Property Management System Analysis (PMSA)
- Why IUIDs, inventory data accuracy and government property record keeping are so important
- Reviewing the roles of PIEE, WAWF, the GFP Module and the IUID Registry
- How a Government Property Management System supports audit-readiness
- Learn the key steps Property Managers can take to be prepared
Sign up now for this Free session to learn how defense contractors can prepare for Government Property Audits in 2020.
In this session, learn more about the recently published DCMA Guidebook. And gain a practical understanding how as one of the six key Defense Contractor business systems which are scrutinized during an audit — the Government Property Management Business System is now being placed in the spotlight.
Defense contractors in 2020 need to understand that it is very possible that their contract is obligating them to maintain a government property management business system. A successful Audit Readiness program needs to be incorporated into the accountable departments of the organization and integrated into this property management business system. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn more.