A2B Tracking Webinar Series presents:
Government Property Audits in 2020
Thursday, May 7th at 2:00pm ET
Annual Defense Audits are the new normal. But in 2020, there is an increased focus on the accountability of government property in the possession of contractors. This increased emphasis is putting pressure on Defense Contractors to maintain existence and completeness of all their government property, as well as having on-hand a reliable Property Management System to pass Government Property Audits.
As one of the six key Defense Contractor business systems which are scrutinized during an audit — the Government Property Management Business System is now being placed in the spotlight.
As of March 31 of 2020, DCMA has released a Contracts Guidebook for Government Contract Property Administration. The guidebook emphasizes prime contractors and sub contractors responsibilities to ensure that all government property record keeping, inventory accountability and reporting are going to pass the test.
In this session, we will take a practical look at what today’s Defense Contractors who manage government property need to understand to achieve and sustain audit-readiness.
You will learn:
- Current state of the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) initiative and why it’s important to anyone managing government property
- Key elements of DCMA’s Guidebook and how that impacts a Property Management System Analysis (PMSA)
- Why IUIDs, inventory data accuracy and govt. property record keeping are so important
- Reviewing the roles of PIEE, WAWF, the GFP Module and the IUID Registry
- How a Government Property Management System supports audit-readiness
- Learn the key steps Property Managers can take to be prepared
Join us on Thursday, May 7th at 2pm EST for this free webinar with A2B Tracking CEO and Founder, Peter Collins and Sharrieff Christmas, Solutions Manager. Click here to register.